If long, thick lush clear band 3d mink fur eyelashes factory is something that you desire but you do not want to go the pharmaceutical route then false eyelashes may be what you need. Whether you want full, sexy lashes for a special event or if you want longer lashes for your every day look, I can teach you how to properly apply your false eyelashes. Trust me, if I can do it then you definitely can!
Utlbr 1. Clean up your act. Before you put your hands near your eyes be sure to wash them first. You do not want any infection causing dirt or germs near your eyes! Next, gently remove all eye makeup. Choose an oil free eye makeup remover because oil can prevent the eyelashes from sticking properly.
2. Measure twice, cut once. You will need to trim your false clear band 3d mink fur eyelashes factory for a custom fit. You first need to measure your natural lashes against the false lashes. Take your false eyelash and hold it over your natural lash line to determine how many, if any at all, need to be trimmed off.
3. Just a trim. When trimming your false lashes, start by cutting off one or two lashes at a time and place back over your natural lash line each time you cut off lashes to check for size. This will ensure that you do not cut off too many lashes.
4. A very sticky situation. Once you have trimmed your lashes the next step is to glue them in place. Many false clear band 3d mink fur eyelashes factory come with the adhesive but some do not. So make sure that you purchase lash adhesive if there is not one in the package. Apply a thin layer of glue to false eyelash strip. Allow the glue to dry a bit ( about 5-10 seconds). You want the glue to feel tacky to the touch.
5. Hands on training. You can use your fingers or tweezers if your hands are too large to put lashes in place. Place false lashes as close to your natural lash line as possible. Gently press down on false eyelashes and hold in place for about 30 seconds or longer to allow the glue to dry.
6. The finishing touch. Once the glue is dry apply a thin coat of liquid eyeliner to blend the line from the false clear band 3d mink fur eyelashes factory with your natural lash line. Next, use an eyelash curler to curl your natural and false eyelashes together. If you desire even thicker ,darker lashes you can apply a coat or two of your favorite mascara.
7. Take it off baby. When you are ready to remove your false clear band 3d mink fur eyelashes factory you need to use an oil based eye makeup remover. The oil will break up the lash adhesive so you can safely and gently remove the false eyelashes. Remember that you are putting these lashes near your eyes so you want to make sure that they are always clean to prevent eye infections. I recommend placing them in a container to keep them clean until you want to wear them again.